Who Am I?
I write words that sell. I write words that tell.
I create actionable, goal-oriented content that gets you the results you seek.
I create content strategy. I write emails that get noticed. I help you showcase your expertise. I help you profile your target market and create content that speaks to their hearts, their minds, and their souls.
I do the work so you can take a load off (and focus on the meat and potatoes of your business).
What Do You Get When You Work With Me?
I hate having my time wasted (who doesn’t?). I’m not going to waste yours. I love to help people and this business is one of my favorite ways to do that. When you work with me, I will add value to your business. I’ll help you create a plan (no matter what stage of the process you are currently in), then I’ll help you complete that plan and reach your goals.
No stress. No fuss.
I’ll put my high-energy personality and my obsessive dedication to detail to work for you.
I’ll bring over 18 years of experience to the table.
I am passionate about copywriting. I am passionate about life! I love trying new things, meeting new people, and visiting new places.
I get excited about creative copy and helping a business come to life through their copy, finding their personality, and connecting with their target market.
Born with an entrepreneurial spirit, I started my copywriting business at 16 years old. That was back in 1998 and I’m still going strong today. When I’m not grinding out copy at my keyboard, I’m spending time with my kids, playing video games, watching anime, or walking/jogging.
I live at the Jersey Shore (and no, we’re NOT all like Snooki and Pauly D), I am a single mom to five children (they keep me on my toes), and I have a love/hate relationship with coffee (don’t ask; it’s complicated).
Fun Facts about Me:
- I love coffee.
- I have a titanium rod in my tibia from a trail run accident in 2014.
- I only have one kidney because I gave the other one to a fellow writer in 2016.
- I don’t like soup. At all.
- My first car was a black 1988 Nissan Pulsar with T-top.
- I used fidget spinners before they were a fad.
- Did I mention I love coffee?
- I eat hot fudge sundaes in the middle of winter.
- I write YA paranormal under a fiction pen name.
- I binge-watch Netflix like my favorite series is about to be removed forever.
- My bullet journal is my lifeline.
Want to talk more? Just shoot me a message!